Revitalize your ride!
Switch up your car's engine oil five times, and guess what
The sixth one is ON US!
Revitalize your ride!
With every engine oil change for your car, you’ll receive a stamp on your loyalty card.
And when you collect five stamps, you’ll unlock an exciting opportunity for a complimentary full-service engine oil change, including the filter, on the sixth visit.
Collect the stamps and enjoy the complimentary service!
To view the terms and conditions, click here.
Ease your mind with EX
Please fill out your request and we will contact you as soon as possible to provide you with the price and available schedules.
الخدمة حاليا متاحة في : الرياض – الدمام – الخبر – القطيف. وضواحيهم
Terms & Condition
By enrolling in the loyalty card, you agree to the terms and conditions policy associated with the card.
Loyalty Program Enrollment
- Customers receive a loyalty card when requesting an oil change service.
- Each customer is entitled to enroll in one loyalty card, and AnyX reserves the right to request customer identification documents at any time.
- AnyX is not responsible for non-receipt or failure to receive the card or any entitled offer or reward due to outdated or incorrect information.
- The loyalty card is personal to each member and cannot be transferred or used by others.
Members earn one stamp for each engine oil service performed, including engine oil, filter, and service fees, provided the member presents the loyalty card at the time of payment.
- Members cannot exchange or redeem rewards for cash or credit.
- Stamps and earned rewards cannot be transferred to another card.
- Rewards are valid only for use by the cardholder.
- Redemption of rewards suspected to be fraudulently obtained, sold, exchanged, or issued for an ineligible person will not be honored.
- Customers receive rewards from the same product category previously ordered.
- In the case of obtaining stamps for different car services in each request, the reward will be granted for the car with the lower cost.
The card is valid until December 30, 2024.
LubeEx is an authorized center for car engine oil change.
At LubeEx, we provide you with an official electronic invoice according to the standards and specifications of the Ministry of Commerce. All oils and filters used are genuine, so the vehicle warranty is not invalidated by choosing our service.
- Engine oil change
- filter replacement: oil filter, air filter, fuel filter, and AC filter
- Interior engine cleaning
- Exterior engine cleaning with specialized materials
- Addition of engine protection additive to the engine oil (American-made)
- Cooling system flush
- Radiator coolant replacement
- Battery replacement
- Power steering oil level check.
- Brake oil level check.
- Radiator coolant level check.
- Windshield washer fluid level check (up to 1 liter added if needed).
- Engine filter condition check.
- AC filter condition check.
- Car battery check (a diagnostic device provides a report on the battery’s condition).
We are here to serve you, and our professional team is ready to assist you in finding the right fit for your car.
Click here to get in touch with us via WhatsApp.
Petromin oil – Total oil – AC delco oil – Castrol oil – Lexus oil – Shell oil – Fuchs oil – Motorcraft oil – Goodyear oil – Mobil oil – BMW oil – Mercedes oil – Orizon oil – Amzoil oil – Penzoil oil – Havoline oil – Valvloline oil
We are agent for TAB batteries and Rhino batteries, and we have all types of batteries from various brands available.
Mineral oils are derived from crude oils. They are recommended for use in engines in moderate climates because they have lower resistance to high temperatures and oxidation compared to synthetic engine oils, making them more suitable for winter conditions and low temperatures.
For this reason, mineral oils require frequent oil changes, typically every 5000 kilometers.
Synthetic oils offer high oxidation stability during combustion inside the engine and maintain the required oil level during operation in demanding conditions such as high or low temperatures. This ensures complete protection for the engine against corrosion and damage.
One of the main advantages of synthetic oils is that they require less frequent oil changes. Synthetic oil can last between 5000 to 10000 kilometers before needing to be changed.
Each brand of engine oil has its own unique chemical composition, and mixing different oils can result in chemical incompatibility, which can have negative effects on the performance of the car’s engine. It is recommended to use the same type and brand of oil throughout the engine’s lifespan to ensure optimal performance and protection.